[Bristol-Birds] Sora, Virginia Rail, and Common Raven at Meadowview

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:43:58 -0400

I was at The Meadows Golf Course in Kingsport this morning photographing
Red-winged Blackbirds. During my one and a half hour stay there I had one
Sora and one Virginia Rail. The Virginia Rail was calling from the end of
the cattail strip below the rear Eastman Credit Union parking lot (the end
nearest Reservoir Road). The Sora was on the other end of that strip. Also
had a Common Raven fly through the area.

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee