[Bristol-Birds] Save the date: BBC Xmas Party

  • From: Wallace Coffey <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-A Bristol-Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:15:46 -0300

Area Birders:

Save the date of Saturday, December 13th, 2003 for the Bristol Bird Club
Annual Regional Christmas Party.  This year it will be held at the home of
Larry McDaniel and Janet Brown in Johnson City, Tennesee.  The annual
Christmas Dinner, party, and Santa Visit will begin at 7:00 p.m.  We hope
everyone will attend.  This will be the social event of the year in Johnson
City !  You must mark it on your calendar now.  You must plan to be there.
More details will come later.  We are asking the Johnson City Press to cover
this grand social moment.  We know it will be among the most exciting news
of the holiday season for their newspaper coverage.  We are also asking the
Jonesborough Herald and Tribune to cover it for their society page.  This is
a big deal.

Let's go birding.....

and Cumberland Nature Club.