[Bristol-Birds] Rusty Blackbird--Central Holston

  • From: Roy & Robin Knispel <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 21:03:33 -0500

In addition to the birds reported for our (Kathy Noblet, Jim Anderson, and myself) birding yesterday in Sullivan County, we add a Rusty Blackbird to the summary. This bird was in a tree along the S. Holston River on Big Springs Rd and was alone. At first we weren't sure of the identity, so didn't report it in the original report, but some visible edging in one of Jim Anderson's pictures convinced us.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City

begin:vcard
fn:Roy Knispel