[Bristol-Birds] Rufous Hummingbird near Jonesborough

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:46:27 -0400

April 20, 2013, 11:45 am

Fred Alsop just called to let me know that some of his train club members
think they have a male Rufous Hummingbird coming to a feeder near
Jonesborough, Tennessee. The bird has been present since April 12. We are
both tied up this weekend. The people said they didn't mind birders coming
to look for the bird, which is coming to a feeder on their back deck. If
anyone wants to go check it out, email me for directions.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee