[Bristol-Birds] Roan Mt. Birding Question

  • From: Jacob Job <zjrj5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:30:47 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone birded Roan Mt. in the last week or so or have any data on some of
the birds I might encounter up there tomorrow?  If theres a database that shows
a history of birds for the last so many years, can someone please direct me to
it?  Im taking a morning trip up there tomorrow and would like to add a few
birds to the life list.  I could use Pine Siskin which may or may not be up
there.  Let me know if you have anything.  Thank you.

  Jacob Job
  Johnson City, TN
  ETSU

Yahoo! Mail