[Bristol-Birds] Reminder - Kingsport Christmas Bird Count - Saturday Dec 21st

  • From: Bill Grigsby <wgrigs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 20:56:42 -0500

Looks like we will have a warm Saturday (low in the morning of mid 40's and high in the afternoon of high 60's) with a slight chance of rain during the late afternoon. Should be a great day for birding!

The area leaders are Rick Phillips (north section), John Moyle & Roger Lemaster (west section), Kim Stroud, Joe McGinnis, Michelle Sparks (east section), Rick Knight (southeast section), Tom McNeil, Rob Biller, & Glenn Eller (southwest section), Bill Grigsby (central section). If you are interested in participating, contact one of the area leaders to see where they will be meeting or contact me.

BIll Grigsby
Kingsport, TN

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------