[Bristol-Birds] Reminder - Bird Walks and an Owl Prowl at Natural Tunnel this weekend

  • From: Brkr406@xxxxxx
  • To: jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:31:55 EDT

Just a reminder - The Bristol Bird Club will be conducting Bird Walks this
Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 11, 12) at Natural Tunnel State Park.  The Bird
Walks
are scheduled for 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. The Owl Prowl is set for 10:00 p.m.
 We would like to see an interested group for all these activities.  Group
members leading these hikes are John Hay, Bill Grigsby, and Mitch Moore.  The
Bird Walks will meet and begin at the Cove Ridge Center.  The Saturday evening
Owl Prowl will meet at the camp fire ring above the campground.  I know there
are many things going on this weekend but we hope you will take the time to
bird with us.  Hope to see you soon!
At your service,
Mitch Moore