[Bristol-Birds] Recent Sightings on Our Property

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:38:02 -0400

Sightiings on our property during the past seven days!

Mammals:  Red Fox running up our driveway
                Bobcat crouched near our bird feeder away from house, then
walking away back into the woods!
Birds:  Great Crested Flycatcher, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Red-eyed Vireo, Eastern
Phoebe, Fish Crow (3, flying and "talking"),
           Chipping Sparrow, Scarlet Tanager, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Brown
Thrasher, Indigo Bunting (3 territorial males),
           Wood Thrush, Cedar Waxwing (4), Summer Tanager, Whip-poor-will
(calling for 15 minutes), Hermit Thrush.

John Moyle                       Glen Alpine Road
      Kingsport/Sullivan County