[Bristol-Birds] Re: Ravens

  • From: Robert Biller <earedgrebe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:32:38 -0400

I stepped out after lunch today at work and also heard a Raven calling. I
looked up and saw one soaring around and around Tannery Knob in south
Johnson City, TN (Washington County). Reminded me of Broad-winged. I showed
my boss who was asking questions. So I told him about them soaring more than
crows, the wedge tail, and, of course, the deeper call which he repeated a
few times for its new audience.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN