[Bristol-Birds] Possible Vulture Nest in Bristol

  • From: "Ken Hale" <khale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:00:36 -0400

On Friday March 28, was headed into Bristol on Hwy 11 coming from Exit 3.
Saw what I believe was a black vulture fly into and perch on a rock on the
cliff behind the CVS pharmacy and disappear out of sight.  Looking at the
front of the store from Valley Drive, it would be in the cliff near the back
left of the building.

Will try to get a better look next time I'm in the area.

Ken Hale