[Bristol-Birds] Orange-crowned Warbler, Erwin, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:35:56 EDT

I had an Orange-crowned Warbler at Erwin Fishery Park, Unicoi Co., TN, on
Friday, Oct. 6. Also present were Palm Warblers, Tennessee Warblers,
Yellow-rumped Warblers. In the concrete lagoon at the back of the park, I had
the first
Green-winged Teal I have seen at the park this fall.

Earlier that day, at Sycamore Shoals State Park, Elizabethton, TN, I had a
Hooded Warbler, Sharp-shinned Hawk and five Pied-billed Grebes on the Watauga
River.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN