[Bristol-Birds] Re: Oops, Picture of Tennessee on feeder

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: ednkan@xxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:44:00 -0400 (EDT)

Very nice photo K. of the TN Warbler.
I think I saw one TN here at my house in Greene County,
but backside a lot lighter (maybe yellow-rumped as I did not see the face).

Last Hummer I saw here was Oct 9, but haven't been home much since.
This is not unusual in Greene County, even a week or so later to see one.

Oct 9 was a bright and sunny day and a lot of birds were seen including
a lot of BlueJays and Red-bellied Woodpeckers throughout the neighborhood,
caught one of the 2 Kestrels on film to id, and the beautiful Phoebe.

Nata Jackson