[Bristol-Birds] Natural Tunnel Weekend

  • From: "Dave Worley" <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 20:25:27 -0400

We had 11 people participate at this weekend event.
We found lots of birds, over 40 species.
Jerry and Jane Thornhill, Faye Wagers, Michelle Sparks, Wallace Coffey, John
Hay, Bill Cawood and Dave and Diana Worley
enjoyed not only the birds but great fellowship.  We were joined by Bambi and
Shirley from Kingsport who heard about the event
from Faye.
Favorite bird for the trip was several Blue Grosbeaks, life bird for Michelle.
Think about coming over next year.

Dave Worley