[Bristol-Birds] NRW-Swallows / Yellow-throated Warbler - Buchanan County

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

Bristol Birders,

  We had our first Northern Rough-winged Swallows along the Levisa River behind
our house this morning.  I saw at least six swallows.  I also heard a
Blue-headed Vireo and a Yellow-throated Warbler - the first two migrants for my
yard this year.

  Ed Talbott
  Grundy, Virginia

Finding fabulous fares is fun.