[Bristol-Birds] NOTE: BRISTOL BIRDS NET LISTSERV PROBLEMS

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:59:44 -0400

Bristol-Birds Net Subscribers:
It appears that our listserve, and others operating from our provider in Ohio,
had trouble during the past 24 to 48 hours.  Many messages posted Friday by
Birstol-Birds subscribers didn't arrive in our mailboxes until well into
Saturday (today).   It appears that the same happened to the Tennessee,
Kentucky and the Virginia lists which operate from the same service.  One
Kentucky subscriber mentioned the problem and one TN-Bird subscriber wrote to
me that she had not had mail in two days.  We may get an explanation from the
service.  Please be aware that many of the messages you are reading are long
delayed.
I regret the problems.

Let's go birding.....

Wallace Coffey