[Bristol-Birds] Mystery Hawk ?

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:43:08 -0400

Birders:( Mystery Hawk ? )

Today on April 7, 2008 while I was turkey hunting this morning in East Hamblen
County Northeast of Morristown I saw an unknown Hawk it had all white body from
its throated to its tail feathers and two black stripes going long ways below
the wings also a square tail feathers I did not see any markings for a Young
Red Tailed Hawk or a Young Osprey and I could not see above the tail feathers
or brown stripe across the eyes while soring over head but I did see a Mourning
Cloak Butterfly while walking out of the woods also I am getting ready to put
out the Hummingbird Feeders to get ready for our favorite Hummingbirds I hope
they like tulips they already bloomed in my Hummingbird Garden in our backyard.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.