[Bristol-Birds] Migrating Birds in East Hamblen County

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:10:07 -0400

Birders:( Migrating Birds in East Hamblen County )

Yesterday afternoon about 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 13, 2007 while I was standing
outside of the house waiting East Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown, I saw
migrating birds in our front yard trees one was a American Redstart Male with
bright orange wings spots, a possible vireos, Kinglets, and another Warbler and
I stand there and watch it ( it had light yellow face with light black stripe
across the eyes black throat and I am guessing it has olive crown on the head
and from the chest to its tail feathers is gray sorry no pictures with my
camera I was locked out of my house yesterday and also with my cell phone
camera I will try to get the pictures of the migrating birds in our yard after
it stops raining. a quick note the migrating birds are showing up now in
Tennessee.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.