[Bristol-Birds] MEBC Fieldtrip to Persimmon Ridge & Jonesborough Butterfly Garden

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:31:42 -0400

The Mountain Empire Butterfly Club will have a fieldtrip to Persimmon Ridge
Park and the Butterfly Garden on Sunday May 10th at 2 pm.

We will meet at Persimmon Ridge Park in Jonesborough at the Wetlands Water Park
off of Hwy 11E at 2 pm.

Meet in the back parking lot. We will search for butterflies, other insects,
flowers, birds and anything else of interest.

We will carpool to the nearby Butterfly Garden at Pliny Fisk Site. Parking is
limited here.

Larry McDaniel

cell (423) 773-9234

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.