[Bristol-Birds] Kingsport CBC compilation Wed (Jan.9) 6:30 p.m.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:53:34 -0500

Bill Grigsby just sent an e-mail asking me to post a reminder to everyone that
the Kingsport CBC compilation will be tomorrow (Wednesday -- Jan 9) at Shoney's
on West State Street in Bristol Tennessee. The time will be 6:30 p.m.

Bill and his wife are traveling back to TN today from a week in SW Florida.  He
wrote that he "has very limited internet connectivity."

Due to the short lead time on this reminder, please notify anyone you think may
be interested in attending, including anyone who was in your field party.

The compilation is open to the public.  We will eat Dutch so bring your change
purse.

See you Wednesday evening at Shoney's in Bristol TN for the big Kingsport CBC
compilation.  It should be great fun. We can also tell big tales about count
experiences.

Let's go birding........