[Bristol-Birds] Jonathan Lugo & David Lugo birding Washington Co., TN 24 Apr 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:38:32 -0400

Jonathan Lugo & David Lugo birding

Old Boones Creek Road

Johnson City, Washington County, TN

Common Raven (1)

"Being mobbed by AMCR. ID'd by call. Did not respond to playback. I saw a
large black crowlike bird flying through the woods, but I am not sure if
this was him. Ravens often come down from the higher elevations in summer
months, and it is not too uncommon to see one at this date or location. A
pair is often seen at the Boones Creek Recycling Drop-Off. This could be the
same individual I saw yesterday evening."