[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club--NO meeting Tuesday, Picnic July 14

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:58:38 -0400

The Herndon Bird Club will NOT have a meeting this Tuesday, July 3.  Instead,
this month we have our annual picnic on Saturday, July 14, at the Harris
Pavilion at Rotary Park in Johnson City.  We have the pavilion reserved from 4
to 9 p.m. and plan to eat about 6 p.m.  Bring a dish (salad, hot dish or
dessert) to share and bring for yourself whatever meat and/or other food you
would like to grill on the charcoal grills available at the pavilion.  Club
members will be providing charcoal, ice and drinks, and utensils, plates,
napkins, cups.

Additional Nightjar Survey--the Nightjar Survey planned for Friday, June 1, was
postponed because of bad weather.  This Survey will be held on Saturday, June
30, with a raincheck date of  Tuesday, July 3.  To participate, meet at Primo's
Restaurant in Elizabethton at 7:30 p.m. if you would like to eat with the
group, or be at Primos by 8:45 p.m. if you plan to eat elsewhere and just want
to participate in the survey.

Roy Knispel, Pres.
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter, TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802