[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Field Trip Saturday, February 27

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:52:41 -0500

The Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter of TOS will have a joint field trip with the
Bristol Bird Club Saturday, February 27 to South Holston Lake and the Weir Dam.
 Meet at 8 a.m. (or earlier if you want to eat breakfast there) in the back of
the Burger King parking lot in Piney Flats on Hwy 11E (Bristol Hwy) NE of
Johnson City.  We will stop at Paddle Creek, the Weir Dam/Osceola Island, and
possibly other spots along South Holston Lake.  Bring your lunch or eat at
Little Italy.  We plan to also go to Middlebrook Lake and Musick's Campground.

Roy Knispel
Lee & Lois Herndon Chapter of TOS
Phone:  423-202-7802