[Bristol-Birds] Herndon Bird Club Christmas Party TUESDAY, Dec. 17

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 17:45:15 -0500

I am getting ever more adept at hitting the "SEND" button before I have
completely proofread and corrected the bird club announcements I send out, but
this mistake is probably an all time winner (so far!!)  Thanks to Mark and
Jeanie Pollock for pointing it out.  The Herndon Bird Club Christmas Party is
on TUESDAY,  December 17, at Gil and Mary Derouen's residence beginning at 6:00
p.m.  See the original message for additional details and information on the
counts.  Thank you for your patience.

Roy

Roy & Robin Knispel
900 Forest Avenue