[Bristol-Birds] Hawk Watch Schedule

  • From: John Whinery <fall.branch.tn.bird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:18:12 -0400

I accidentally replied to Lois's email and got rejected for 28 quotes???.

Here is the email with only my info

For the field trip on 9/20 I hope to leave the Eastman Credit Union @ Meadowview in Kingsport at 8 am in order to be at the tower by 9, including the hike up. My cell will be 423 220 7703 so call if you are running late and we'll wait. Please let me know if you are planning on going with my group.

From the 23 - 26 I will arrive before 9 and need to leave the tower by 1:30 probably.

No report from Harvey's Knob for 2 days but Rockfish Gap had 67 yesterday, almost double their highest day so far this year.

Attached is an excel file for uploading daily counts to me for hawkcount.org. Though many places only do a daily listing Mendota has done an hourly one. So if possible please make your counts hourly and include wind direction etc in file.

Thanks to everyone who helps with this project.

John Whinery
Fall Branch, Tn
Greene County