[Bristol-Birds] Grosbeak or a Red Winged Blackbird ?

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:49:42 -0500

Birders:( Grosbeak or a Red Winged Blackbird ? )

 In this picture of the Grosbeak or a Red Winged Blackbird eating thistle from
this birdfeeder I have taken today with my camera it showed up in Brockland
Acres in Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown on Feb. 19, 2008 and durying
the Great Backyard Bird Count Shane and Dennis Adams have seen this bird what
kind bird ?  Thank You,

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.

JPEG image