[Bristol-Birds] Graduate lecture Brian Olsen to join BBC at Mad Greek

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:32:30 -0400

Brian Olsen, the 2005 Stephen M. Russell Graduate Lectureship recipient, will
be the Bristol Bird Club's guest for dinner Tuesday evening (4/19).
Members of the BBC traditionally gather at 6 p.m. at the Mad Greek Restaurant,
3.4 miles south of the ETSU Bristol Center on the Parkway, for a social hour of
good fellowship, catching up, talking birding and good food.

We are looking forward to meeting Brian and getting to know him better.

It is also an excellent time to get to know all your fellow birrders on a
little more casual basis and get all caught up on what we have been up to.

 Everyone orders and pays on your own.  Some come a few minutes early to extend
the evening opportunity.  Everyone in the region is invited for both dinner and
the BBC meeting and lecture.

The BBC has been very active in recent weeks and still has a lot coming up so
you will want to be there to make sure you can take advantage of everything.

Children are welcome for all of our activities.

We had 20 at the Mad Greek for our pre-meeting dinner in March.

Because of the large turnout last year for the Stephen Russell named
lecturship, the ETSU folks are moving us to the Grand Hall on the right hand
side of the building as you enter the front door.  That's down the hall to the
right.  There will be a sign.

See you Tuesday night at the Bristol Bird Club events......

Let's go birding......