[Bristol-Birds] Fw: Wise County Bird Club Burke's Garden Outing

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:56:00 -0500

From: "Randy Stanley"
To: "Wallace Coffey"
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:50 PM
Subject: Wise County Bird Club Burke's Garden Outing

 On Saturday March 11th members of the Wise County Bird Club went on a
 field trip to Burke's Garden.  Those attending were Randy Stanley, Betsy
 Grossman, Conner Stanley, Jon Rockett and Martha Podren.  Young Conner
 was our scribe for the day.  Although we were not able to locate any
 Golden Eagles or Red-headed Woodpeckers the weather was fine and we did
 have a decent day of birding.  Species observed (in order of their
 appearance) are as follows:

 Red-tailed Hawk   2
Turkey Vulture   11
Blue Jay   5