[Bristol-Birds] Fw: Migrating Osprey

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:03:39 -0400

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the speedy reply about our Osprey migratory behavior and tree /
perch fidelity questions.  I have seen your involvement with the Raptor
Research Foundation when you were with them and respect you contributions
and skills. I hope Alan Poole has some insight about the tree questions. He has been all over the Osprey literature and I have read some of his well-cited works.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MARTELL, Mark"