[Bristol-Birds] Fox Sparrow and Great Horned Owl

  • From: "Roy & Robin Knispel" <rknispel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:40:30 -0500

In the past week or so, I have enjoyed the intermittent presence of a Fox
Sparrow and a Great Horned Owl in my residential Johnson City neighborhood.
The Fox Sparrow has been at my feeder fairly regularly most mornings.  The
Great Horned Owl has been calling evenings in my immediate neighborhood and I
have seen it this evening on Shady Lane and two evenings ago in my next door
neighbors' trees on Lester Harris Rd.

Roy Knispel
Johnson City, TN
Washington County