[Bristol-Birds] Formatting error - Shady CBC

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:02:52 -0500

Hello Bristol Birders,

I was trying to take a short cut so I wouldn't have to type as much and sent
the Shady Valley / Mountain City CBC results a new way. Well, that way
didn't work as it blew up in the archives. What I mean is it totally lost
the format when it was converted to text. So, I suppose I will type it out a
bit later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the bad posting. I will post it
again soon.

Rob Biller
Shady Valley / Mountain City CBC Compiler
Elizabethton, TN