[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip to Steel Creek Park

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:38:04 -0400

Hello Birders!  This coming Saturday, we have a field trip to Steel Creek Park
just below Bristol.  We will meet there at 8 a.m.  We will assemble at the
parking lot adjacent to the program building on the shore of the lake.  We will
spend about 2 hours searching the woods along the lake edge and the dam.  After
the hike, you are may visit and participate in any of the other activities in
the Park.  It is a big weekend there!  I will post more info before hand!
See you there!   John Moyle