[Bristol-Birds] Field Trip on Saturday, February 22

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 21:23:39 -0500 (EST)

Hello Birders,  This Saturday we will have a morning field trip at Reedy Creek
in Kingsport.  We will meet 8:00 at the end of Executive Park Boulevard off
11W, just west of the John B. Dennis By-Pass.  We will hike both east and west
on the trail at the end of the road to find what we can.  It has been
productive along the stream there in the past!  If rain is forecast, I will
send a message on the internet indicating whether we will go or not.

Also, I will be giving a slide lecture on a trip that I took to Alaska in 2005.
 I will have maps and slides including geology, birds, mammals, wild flowers,
history and geology at the Bristol Library.  The meeting is tomorrow with the
Bristol Bird Club, including dinner and the slide program.  Hope to see you
there!

John Moyle