[Bristol-Birds] FW: Record Day at Grandfather Mountain Hawkwatch

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:38:07 -0400

This is a report on the Grandfather Mountain Hawkwatch by Jesse Pope who will be

the Bristol Bird Club’s 64th Annual Banquet speaker on Friday, October 2, at
6:30 p.m. at the Addilynn Memorial United Methodist Church in Bristol
Tennessee. Be sure and get your reservation in right away. Everyone is
welcome. You do not have to be a club member.