[Bristol-Birds] Eastern Kingbird & Black and Turkey Vultures

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:12:45 -0400

Birders:( Eastern Kingbird & Black and Turkey Vultures :)

Sorry for the late post from yesterday on July 21, 2007 while we was driving
heading West from White Pine exit 4 to Jefferson County and Dandridge on I-81
heading to the 417 exit I saw a Eastern Kingbird sitting on a power line above
a cow field or a pasture facing east towards Hamblen County I just barely saw
white stripes on its tail feathers and Turkey and Black Vultures soring over
head looking for food.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County/ Morristown, TN.