[Bristol-Birds] Re: EDIT.....Greater White-fronted Goose picture....

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <snakeboy85@xxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:23:45 -0500

Special thanks to Chris for the tip on a life bird. Chris is one of the best
Birders I've ever met, and since I did not start birding until age 45 Chris
gives me great hope for the next generation of birders. Observations records
from  Steele Creek park are improving every day and some very impressive
sightings have occurred in the last 3 months. Where else can you find a
Saw-whet, Sharp-Shinned and Golden eagle at this altitude? My hat's off to
Chris, Larry, Rudy and Charlie for shining the light on yet another NE TN.
treasure.

  _____