[Bristol-Birds] Douglas Lake/ Rankin Bottoms Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:42:58 EDT

Hello all BBC members who have been planning to go on the field trip to
Douglas Lake/Rankin Bottoms.  The plan, after talking with Mike Sledjeskie, our
guide, is to meet Saturday at the Walters Bridge boat ramp by Douglas Lake at
12:30 p.m.  The weather forecast is for a 50% chance of rain.  My plan is to
wait
until Saturday morning to see what the weather is like and make a decision
about 9 a.m. as to whether it is a "Go" or not.  If your plan, based on the
forecast now, is not to go please email me ASAP.  If no one is planning to go
because of the forecast, I want to let Mike know right away.  John Moyle