[Bristol-Birds] Direction to Xmas Party from Ellen Parker

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:49:47 -0500

Here are directions to our house, both from Johnson City and from Bristol.
Larry said that you would probably want to do the posting on Bristol
Birds,etc. We are looking forward to having everyone.
Bob, Ellen, and Charlie Parker
4318 Summerfield Drive
423-282-8652

From Bristol (11E)
Continue on 11E through Piney Flats
Turn right on Edgefield Drive just prior to Classic Flooring
Take first left on Rangewood
Take first Left on Summerfield Drive
Go approximately .5 miles on Summerfield Drive
2 story brick house at top of hill
Gray Front Door and Black mailbox

From Johnson City (11E)
Bristol Highway toward Bristol
Past Winged Deer Park
Across Boone Lake on DeVault Bridge
Take next left - Willmary Road
Go .7 miles on Willmary Road where road dead ends and there is a three way
stop
Turn right on Rangewood
Go .1 miles on Rangewood Road
Take first right on Summerfield Drive.
Go approximately .2 miles on Summerfield to tenth house on the right, brick
2 story,black mail box
House number on front of house

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thanks, Ellen