[Bristol-Birds] Dickcissel - Pulaski County

  • From: Herdfanmark@xxxxxxx
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NRVBirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

This morning while looking around the watering hole I was  surprised when
my eyes  fell                     upon a  Dickcissel posed for a photograph,
he didn't stick around  very long & has not  returned.
I hope he finds what he's looking for here in the new river valley!

Good  Birding                                      Mark  Mullins
           Claytor  Lake, Va

JPEG image