[Bristol-Birds] Common Moorhen, Merlin, etc. (Hawkins Co., TN)

  • From: Alice Loftin / Don Miller <pandion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

October 17, 2009

Hawkins County: John Sevier Lake and vicinity

Observers, in motorboat: Mike Hubley , Susan Hubley , Don Miller

Mike and Susan Hubley provided me a highly enjoyable (and productive) tour of
John Sevier Lake this morning and early afternoon. Besides the Common Moorhen
(posted by Susan earlier today), we also observed the following:

Wood Duck (45)
American Wigeon
Blue-winged Teal (4)
Pied-billed Grebe (6)