[Bristol-Birds] Chinese gift exchange. Just bring a cheap bird-related gift.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:46:00 -0500

   Email from a party organizers wanting to know
   if we should promote the Chinese gift exchange
   for the BBC Christmas Party.  Well, we should.
   You do not have to be Chinese to participate.
   You do not need to speak Chinese.
   You do not need to read or write Chinese.
   You do not need to bring a gift from China.
   Just bring a cheap, bird-related gift and that's it
  .
    To reply,
    use your
    Chinese