[Bristol-Birds] Brookshire Park walk this Saturday

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Carolinabirds Listserve <carolinabirds@xxxxxxxx>, "[highcountryaudubon]" <highcountryaudubon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blue Ridge Birders <blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:45:59 -0400

Its that time of the month again! This Saturday is the Brookshire Park HCAS bird and nature walk, which is free and open to the public, and starts at 8AM at the main lot in Brookshire park, in the floodplain of the New River just where it is spanned by the US421 bridge east of Boone.

In honor of the long days of midsummer I will be arriving early, about 6AM to greet the birds when they are most active. Any early risers can meet me in the end gravel lot by the last soccer field, for a pre-walk walk, and we will get back to the main lot at 8, for the regular walk.

Guy McGrane, Deep Gap, NC

      BRISTOL BIRDS NET LIST

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?
rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

This is a regional birding list to facilitate communications between birders of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed to Bristol-Birds.

the one word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
      Dave Worley, Owner Moderator on behalf of Bristol Bird Club
        daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx