[Bristol-Birds] Brookshire Park walk Sat 8AM Boone NC

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Carolinabirds Listserve <carolinabirds@xxxxxxxx>, "[highcountryaudubon]" <highcountryaudubon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blue Ridge Birders <blueridgebirders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdingkingsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 22:19:24 -0400

No foolin'!

We meet at the picnic shelter off the main parking lot as usual, and the weather looks pretty good so far, so expect the action to be picking up with some new spring arrivals, some birds passing through, and some early greenery peaking out. We welcome beginners and those with rusty skills. Its a fun walk in the park with nice habitat consisting of the historic floodplain of the New river, returning to nature after many years of farming, but also developed with athletic fields and dotted with a few wetlands and ponds.

The walk is free and open to the public.

Guy McGrane

Deep Gap, NC

      BRISTOL BIRDS NET LIST

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?
rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

This is a regional birding list to facilitate communications between birders of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------
You are subscribed to Bristol-Birds.

the one word 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
      Dave Worley, Owner Moderator on behalf of Bristol Bird Club
        daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx