[Bristol-Birds] Birdwalk at Natural Tunnel

  • From: "Dave Worley" <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:57:03 -0400

Saturday, 4/9, tomorrow, Tom Hunter and myself will be leading a birdwalk for
Women`s Wellness Weekend.
It takes place at Natural Tunnel State Park in Duffield, VA. at 8:30am.  We
will leave from the Cove Ridge Center.
Any one who wishes to help is welcome.

Also put May 20th-22nd on your calendar for our annual weekend stay at this
location.  We will lead walks at 8:30am
and 6pm on the 21st and 22nd.  The park furnishes a large lodge for us to use,
inside the park.  We will have a great time
socializing, cooking, eating and watching the spring birds.  We may even get
some sleep.

Dave Worley
276-971-7244