[bristol-birds] Birding Trail Meetings

  • From: "Thomas Horsch" <thorsch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "New River Birds" <nrvbirds@xxxxxxxxxx>,"Bristol Bird List" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:44:42 -0400

FROM DGIF:

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 9:32 AM
Subject: Fw: April-May Western Phase VBWT Community Meetings

> FYI

Thomas Horsch
Mountain Biking Information for the Mt Rogers Virginia Area, www.bikeguy.net
Adventure Damascus Bike Shop www.AdventureDamascus.com
Clinch Valley Eco-Tours with The Nature Conservancy
www.AdventureDamascus.com/adventure/ecohome.html
Virginia Creeper Trail Cottage Rentals www.creepercottage.com

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958