[Bristol-Birds] Bald Eagle in Wash. Co.

  • From: "geller70@xxxxxxxxxxx" <geller70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:05:59 GMT

Today (Feb 12) while traveling on STATE ROUTE 81 between Jonesboro and Erwin
just inside the Washington County line at Embreville, I spotted an adult Bald
Eagle fighting the winds above the Nolichucky River.  I went on to Erwin and
hooked up with Jerry Bevins to explore Fishery Park and the Erwin Linear Trail.
 Only Canada Geese & Mallards were to be found due to the extremely windy
conditions.  But anytime you see an Eagle, the day cannot be considered a total
loss.
Glen Eller
Fall Branch, TN

Click to get information on how to convert your home equity into cash with a
reverse mortgage.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4tEUBcI0hD362XmjSdfeyyxMeOO93S2U4BaTrxy0lRZx5rIu/