[Bristol-Birds] BBC field trips

  • From: "Richard Knight" <rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:43:37 -0400

Bristol Bird Club  field trips   (2)   - -

Date:   Saturday, April 20
Time:   7:30 am
Location:   meet at the South Holston weir main parking lot.

We will bird around the weir, South Holston dam,
up Holston Valley and on to Musick's looking for
migrant songbirds & waterbirds.

Likely to eat lunch at Little Italy.
I would also like to schedule a mid-week trip to the
Kingsport greenbelt along Reedy Creek (weekends are
usually crowded).

Let's try Wed.,  April 17  at 7:30 am.
Meet in the corner parking lot behind Petsmart, off of
East Stone Dr.

We will check for nesting Red-shouldered Hawk &
Yellow-cr. Night-Heron, plus look for migrants.
NOTE:  this involves walking about 1 to 2 miles on
level, paved walking path, but at a birding pace.

Rick Knight