[Bristol-Birds] BBC field trip to Rankin Bottoms

  • From: "Richard Knight" <rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 13:21:58 -0400

Bristol Bird Club field trip to Rankin Bottoms

Date:  Saturday, Sept. 4.

Time:  2:00 pm

Meeting place:
Ingle's parking lot (behind McDonalds), Colonial Heights,
I-81, exit 59, on right just to the north of the interstate.

Rankin is the premier site in East Tenn. for shorebirds, herons & egrets.
Bring a drink & snack.   Sunscreen & hat recommended.
We will make a pit stop near White Pine before continuing to the lake.

Rick Knight
BBC Field Trip Coordinator