[Bristol-Birds] BBC dreaming of a white Christmas party

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:40:09 -0500

   I am dreaming of a white Christmas.
    One with snow and BBC party.
  Where the food is delicious, the friendship                 delightful and
birders tell great tales.
  The setting for tonight's BBC annual
    Christmas party is going to be wonderful !
  We are on even if the sun comes out at
    midnight and a heat wave hits.

  The weather forecast calls for temps above
    freezing throughout the day.  We have
    a light ground cover in Bristol of about
    one-half inch on grass but all roads and
    parking lots are clear and wet.

 By 7 p.m. the snow is predicted to be over
   and the sky will be cloudy and continue to
   clear throughout the BBC party.

This is identical to last year's weather which
   many birders believe was the best and
   most Christmas atmosphere we have
   enjoyed.  We had a great crowd last year.

Remember,  all roads from almost every
  community you can imagine from which
  birders will come have four-lane, fast travel,
  highways .  Interstates and supper highways
  lead right to Michele Spark's house.  The
  last few hundred yards to her house are
  over great roads with flat conditions.  You
  will love it.

  Merry Christmas from the BBC and season
  wishes for a snow white party.

  Oh. Oh. Oh.