[Bristol-Birds] Annual Wildflower Pilgrimage Bird Activites

  • From: shaawitya@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:34:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Annual Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage
gets underway in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park tomorrow the 21st of
April. There are over 27 related bird walks and indoor programs throughout the
week.

Here is a pdf of the schedule in which the bird programs are highlighted in
light blue, as indicated by the color legend at the bottom of the pdf and the
general pilgrimage website,
http://www.springwildflowerpilgrimage.org/ .

It will be a lot of fun so we hope many of you can make it.

I will be leading one walk to Alum Cave on Friday morning; hopefully we'll make
it to the bluff and see and or hear the Peregrine Falcons that nest in the
area. If not, there should be plenty of other great migrants and residents on
the walk up.

Thanks

Keith Watson
Pittman Center, TN