[Bristol-Birds] Aerial photos of birding spots

  • From: Lisa Tyler <lisatyler1961@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 23:58:51 -0400

Today, Steve Sykes and Beth McPherson (local birder & friend of the BBC), took
me up for a bird's eye view of local birding spots.  Needless to say, it was a
unique experience that I'll always treasure.  Hope you enjoy a new perspective
of some of your favorite haunts.

Lisa Tyler
Elizabethon, TN

1. Skyhawk II